Friday, October 10, 2008

Well, if you want to scrap this weekend with some great new goodies, I've got some ideas!! Here's a new kit from Vinnie: (Click on image to take you to all her new stuff!!)
And, here's a page I made with it and some of her other kits: (click for detailed credits)
And, After 5 Designs has a ton of great new stuff!! They have a new collab that is LOADED with beautiful and totally unique elements!! And, it's only $5 for 5 days!!!! It is really worth it!! And, the great thing is, it's not just for Halloween....It's great for anything, but especially vintage looking pictures.

Nicky made this page, and I just love it!! I don't think that she's posted yet, but you can check later in the gallery for credits from her....

And this page from me uses Ah Designs' Be Bold Kit and Karla's Date a Star Kit (Both from After 5 Designs)




2 comments:

Therese said...

Thanks for the GSO! Your pages looks F A B! Have you got any mail yet...? I´ve send you a knew one this morning....

todido said...

hello Girl!
when you have a little time, I have in Hungary a digiscrap blog, from today pm. 8 (hungarian time), and I would like to show you, because we would like to see a there a national scrapper, too. Your lo-s are amaizing, and it will be a big honor from you!!
the site: www.blog4scrap.blogspot.com
Thanks, todido