Friday, October 31, 2008

A huge lesson in kindness from a little girl.....

Today, I was paying for some books from the book fair at Kylie's school. One of the ladies there started telling about a little girl in 5th grade who came in with a little boy (not the most loveable one either) and her little purse. Every year, this same girl brings another child in and buys them a book with her own money. This year, this little boy was her beneficiary. Now, if that doesn't make you feel like going out and helping someone today, I don't know what will. I just had to share that. It almost made me cry, and I am going to have to go find this little girl. I just need to see her. She is so young and already is a huge inspiration to so many people much older than herself. So, lets all go out and be inspired by her this week..... buy or do something special for someone. And, don't tell anyone about it- except me. :) Please post a little note here if you did something for someone because of this little girl. I would love to hear about it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhh Angela !!!
I just saw your comment on my blog and I am so happy because I love your work and I'm in love with your photos!
So of course you can put your blog in your favorites and for my part I do the same with yours!
(Excuse me for my bad English that is why my comments are quite simple ;-)) and for you I put a google translator on my blog )