Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cookbooks from Catscrap!! :)

I would love to make a family cookbook that has recipies from our Grandmas , Moms, aunts, uncles, etc. I think that if I get better at making these cards, I might try to do it to preserve these recipes for my girls. Here's one that comes from Jason's family. :)


Here's what I used to make the card. It's from Catrine @ Catscrap, and it is gorgeous!! The best thing is that it is very versitile and can be used for regular pages as well. My favorite part is the coffee beans!!


We have been exchanging international recipes in the CT forum at Catscrap, and now we are doing a real recipe exchange there using this kit. I loved learning how to make crepes with lingonberry sauce from there, and now we'll have a great collection of recipes to print out. Everyone is so nice at Catscrap, and I love learning about where everyone lives. There are so many cool things that I didn't know. :) I'm excited that we will be exchanging boxes of goodies for Christmas too! We are going to draw names and then make a box from our country to send to the other person's country. That way, we will all be able to see and try some new things!! It should be so much fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look really nice, Angela.

If you find the organizing too much of a hassle, you might try the software at CookbookPeople.com. It does the formatting and alphabetizing so you can focus on the embellishments.

Anyway, nice looking. Especially the one from "Jason's family." :)