Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Love Letters Challenge....

I love this challenge and wanted to share it with everyone (whether you are a scrapbooker or not). There is a really neat idea link in it (Friday Letters) which you may want to check out!!


Here it is from Hodge Podge Art: (click on the purple words) (This is a different Angela btw. :)

Love Letters
Hey friends! Angela here with this weeks challenge. I was cleaning out our office space a few weeks ago and came across a box of love letters my husband and I had written to eachother throughout the years. We sat on our dining room floor that night reading them together. It was sweet and fun and embarrassing and thought-provoking. But mostly it just made me remember all the reasons I fell in love with my husband and it reminded me not take those things for granted. This was sort of the inspiration for our challenge.
My layout this week was also inspired by the site Friday Letters. Quite a few blogging buddies have recently posted about this site and I've been wanting to start this project for weeks now. The idea is to take 15 minutes each week to write a love letter to your children. I decided to make an album of "baby love letters" for my two boys.
I want you to scrap a love letter. You can scrap this love letter to someone or something you love, you can scrap it to yourself, scrap a love letter that was written to you, or put on your hybrid hat and make a love letter to give to someone. There's no rules here, just get your love on!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This week, two scrappers will win the kit Tales from the Manor by Paislee Press and myself. I hope you love this weeks inspiration as much as I do!
Here is an inspiration page made by Jacque for the challenge:

1 comment:

todido said...

hello my friend! there is on our blog a big surprise:-) see it!! and a big challenge:-)
blog4scrap.blogspot.com
:-)