Monday, October 6, 2008

my mom and dad are so cool...

Mom and Dad always went on trips with me (choir, basketball, senior trips). They were always involved when I started going to "real school". And, of course, when I was homeschooled, they were a huge part of my education. Well, they are no different with my girls. They love to see what they do and help out. They came to visit and go to Kylie's school and game this weekend. Of course, they were totally fun and popular with the kids in her class.

Here's Kylie's teacher. She's so laid back and was so kind to let mom and dad hang out.


I love this picture of Dad and a girl in Kylie's class. You can see how much kids love my parents.


Everyone wanted to have their picture taken by mom on the playground. :)
Kylie


I love my mom's pictures. She is so good at getting great ones!! I think I get my love of pictures from her especially.


Kylie's new friend


Here's Dad coaching the little cheerleader group! :)


Mom and Dad always seem drawn to the kids who need a little extra love and attention.

Doing a craft in the hall with Grandpa and Grandma
Kylie's Candy Corn Man

Counting Songs
And, here's a couple new LOs:

Using mostly Kasia's Eclectic Fall Kit @ Shabby Pickle Designs:

Oh, and Kasia will be a guest at Catscrap for October and November!!! Check her new kit out here:

Using First Bike and other kits and freebies from Vinnie @ Pixel Canvas:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUMPKIN,
YOU ARE WAY TO KIND WITH ALL THE SWEET TALK ABOUT YOUR PARENTS. IT WAS SUCH A FUN WEEK END WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!!
LOVE GRANNY1

Therese said...

Those pages are lovely...and fun to learn more about you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful serie of photos and i think this is great taht your parents were able to hang out at your DD's school, what fabulous memories! They all seemed to have a real good time! Love your two LOs, Angela, so you! :)

Brenda said...

I think it's so neat for your parents to be so involved!! Some of my fondest childhood memories involve my grandparents! Your kids have such a well-rounded life. And each and everyone of your pages shine with the love you have for them!