Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oscrap's Designer Spotlight

It's Fei Fei's Stuff this week!!! And, I am always stalking her blog and shop; so, I had to go grab her gorgeous freebies and do the challenge. Wow!! This challenge was hard for me!! I don't like to cover things up and get messy (with paint in real life or digital either apparently!). But, I tried to let go and paint over my picture.... it was fun!! Here's a link to her great freebies and the challenge: http://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9607

And, since Therese and Ann wanted to see..... here I am in all my fish kiss glory....

Now, don't you wish you wouldn't have asked?!!! LOL!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very cute is this? Love those fish kisses. Love it!!!! granny1

Therese said...

When can we see the picture of doing fish kisses ?? :)

Therese said...

WOOOOWWWWIIIIII - you are brave - and very cute.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

btw.... I have send you an email, did you get it?