Friday, October 3, 2008

Love the little map!!!

It's so fun to see all of the different countries that visit my blog!! I LOVE to look for new flags (on the sidebar) and try to decide who some of the flags might belong to. I was wondering if whoever was from Debrecen, Hungary could tell me who they are because I would love to talk to you!! I knew someone that was from there a couple years ago. I think Hungary is so pretty! I have been to Budapest, and I love the bridges especially!! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and tell you how much fun it is to see you visiting my blog!! :)

6 comments:

todido said...

Hello Angela from Hungary. I don't know, who is from Debrecen, but I was here many times, in your blog, because I like your work, and your LO-s:-)
so greeting from Hungary!!
(sorry for my enlgish, it is so poor, but I hope, you understand me:))
Diana

todido said...

i forget, I'm from near Budapest:-)

Therese said...

Hello again my friend, I am the "stalker" behind the Swedish flag, Jokkmokk, Norrbottens Lan.....

btw - fun to be on a team with you - it is going to be great!!!!

Angela Maggard said...

I had guessed your flag, Therese. I'm so happy that you visit my blog too and that we get to be on the same team!! :)

Dido', you live in such a pretty place!! :) Do you have a blog that I could visit? :)

Therese said...

Hi again, Angela,

Where have you bought the font you have used on your latest page at Catscrap (ck alis writing) - it is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Therese, I don't think the link works anymore... :( http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/mag...dex_field=2112 is where I originally got it for free. Maybe you could write to Creating Keepsakes Magazine and ask if it is available anywhere else? I also looked at scrapnfonts.com for it, but it's not there either. :( Someone told me that Susie's Hand is similiar, but I'm not sure where they got that. Sorry... :(