Monday, September 8, 2008

my kick in the pants...

I think this is so true and so sweet..... http://www.notesfromthetrenches.com/
And, just to remind me how I should treasure my husband instead of wanting to club him over the head for not being EXACTLY as I imagine he should be...

I was IMing my Aunt Barb the other night and we were talking about someone not wanting to go for a walk with her husband..... she said, "If John were here, I would go on a walk anywhere he wanted." (Uncle John lost his fight with cancer on Christmas day last year and went to celebrate Jesus' birthday in heaven.) Well, this hit me like a brick.... why do I sit around thinking about how much my husband doesn't do right? What if I didn't have him? Then, I would be thinking the same things she does. Instead, I do and I just spend most of my time (at least this year) being mad about one little thing or another. What a waste of my precious time with him! Bad me!!

Credits for Picture: Danielle's Antique Overlays (available soon @ Catscrap) and Christian O'Dell's free texture from the blog (see sidebar for link)

No comments: