Sunday, September 28, 2008

For Vinnie's Challenge #1


Here's my LO for the challenge. This template was different from the usual, and it was fun to try something new! :) I also learned something new. She had mentioned how she blended the photo or paper. I had never thought to do that; so I used color burn (I think) to change my paper. And I blended other papers in different ways too! It was fun to learn a new technique and give a page a whole different look! :) Credits: All Vinnie freebies from the blog or site & Syrin's stitches.


1 comment:

Therese said...

Hey, girl - this is gorgeous, I love how you "flipped" the template and your choose of papers is brilliant, and that photo... one of my favouritepictures of all your photos. I love reading your comments at my blog - you are soooo welcome :)...anytime !!