Monday, September 1, 2008

Having a lot of fun at the DAM Blog Party!!!

Digital Artist Magazine
Blog Party Link!

I've been having tons of fun doing the challenges and signing up for prizes there for the last couple weeks!! It's one of the 3 places on the web that I have been checking regularly everyday... to see if I won, of course!!! :) And, I actually won a $25 GC to JOFIA's store at Shabby Pickle Designs with this LO for the tagboard challenge!!!! I was so excited to get home from vacation and find out that I had won!! The fun thing is that you don't always have to make a LO to win something + I love the magazine and the free kits and goodies that come with it!!! So, click above to join in the fun!! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats sweetie, your page look gorgeous ! it deserved to win

edeline