Thursday, September 4, 2008


Last night, the girls finally got to have their lemonade stand.
I was so happy that so many kind people stopped! Our neighbors
came, and one lady driving by just stopped and backed up so that she
and her boy could come over! Here's Joe and his wife from next door.
They were their first customers. :)

After a while, they began to wave excitedly to all cars passing by.


Ari liked drinking the profits more than anything else! lol!

Josh and Alison came by:

Jeremy and Grandpa and Grandma Maggard came. Tyler and Stacie came with Moose:

Cynthia, Dan, and Gracie stopped by. Pretty soon the 3 dogs were having their own party. :)


Look at these birds!!! There was a TON of them that flew over us!

And, here's Ari on her first day of gymnastics! She stopped to look back at me... isn't she adorable?!

She started crying "because she missed me" in their opening music thing. So, I got to go around with her and help her get used to it! It was so much fun!!! She really does well becuase she is good at mimicing and listening! I will try to add more pictures later. And I still need to add some from Kylie's first day of school! Ahhhh!

Oh! Jas asked Ari and I to meet him for lunch after gymnastics. We ate at Skyline (Ari's fav) . It was SOOOO much fun that he asked!!! Now, off for a nap and then time for Kylie to go to cheerleading! Jas says that I'm "earning my pay" now!!! HA!!!

No comments: