Sunday, September 14, 2008

Twilight....

I was about to do something more appropriate to my age (like upload a new LO to photobucket) when I noticed a picture labeled Edward Cullen. Immediately, I was sidetracked wondering if that was really a picture of the guy that would be playing him in the movie. I haven't seen anything about the movie; so, it was exciting to see some of the characters. Isn't it weird when the characters from a movie match up so well to what you had pictured in your mind?!!! I'm on the third book in the Twilight series, and they are soooo good! If you haven't heard of them yet, run over to Amazon and grab the first one.... http://www.amazon.ca/Twilight-Stephenie-Meyer/dp/0316015849 ! Don't worry about it being about a vampire (I don't like vampire stories either!!). It is such a good, romantic book- written for teenagers but read by a LOT of girls my age too! So, here's a picture that I found in photobucket:

No comments: