Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cheering her first football game!!


I didn't realize just how much Kylie loves to cheer until I watched her today! She was focused (this seems to be hard to do lately :), loud, and so excited! You could just see that this was something that she loves to do! She was so confident too... not nervous about being in front of everyone or anything. I was so happy to see her having so much fun! The little guys even scored two touchdowns! They lost the game, but everyone was just so cute!!! Here are some pictures! :) Can you tell how proud and happy I am of her?!


before the game:




Announcing the boys:

"They want us to have our pom pons."

Some of the first cheers! Look how happy she is!!

The Bantum Black Cheerleaders!

Look! Mommy's a "real" soccer mom now! I have a decal on my mini van! A dream come true!

Go, Kylie!!! You did great! :)

Credits for some pictures: Textures by Danielle available soon @ Catscrap.

No comments: