Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ok, I decided to stick with Blogger and just made a new header and changed a few things. :0 )

Lots going on around here this week....
The weekend was fun. Mom and Dad came out,
and we got to take them and the girls to the Japanese restaurant that Jas and
I go on dates to. We even sat at the hibachi table so that they could see the show!

Our cook used this funny little fireman to put out the flames... lol!!! The water came from you-know-where! We all had a good laugh! :)

Here is our first official Saturday candy!! Our family is trying this Norweigian tradition. There, people don't eat candy except on Saturdays. I learned this from my catscrap friends! :)

Jas, the girls, and I had a nice lazy holiday (Labor Day). We had lunch and icecream outside after reading/ playing in the pool.

No comments: