Saturday, October 27, 2007

Some quick thoughts...

We finally got to go to church tonight! With everyone being sick, we haven't been in a while. It was so good, and I feel all refreshed again. I get so excited after being there. Tonight, we had a lady from Thailand there. She talked a little at the end of the service. She is part of Garden of Hope. This organization rescues little girls and women who have been forced or sold into prostitution in Thailand. They introduce them to Jesus who can give them unconditional love. Garden of Hope pays the girl's debt to free them, and then they train them so that they will have a way to support their families. I just can't imagine how a little girl can ever go through all those horrible things! Here is the website for Garden of Hope if you are interested in praying for these people who are helping them. http://www.justfoodinc.org/ Here is a website that tells a little more about this problem in Burma and Thailand. http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2007/january/16.29.html Also, I got this great quote in an email from my aunt.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I just love that! How true! Here are a couple new LOs for you. This one uses stuff from Gina Huff at weedsandwildflowers.com

This one is for a challenge at Vera Lim Designs.

These are some from the Fiesta Weekend at scrapartist.com


This was for the avatar challenge that weekend. I had a lot of fun with this one! I am Juan Valdez. This was for the recipe challenge. We like these. I have lots of great Mexican recipies now because they did a recipe swap. Now, I just have to actually motivate myself to make one! :)

I made this one for fun with some new stuff from catscrap.com.

Lots of Love! Angela :)


No comments: