Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just a quick note...

Well, I am trying to decorate a bit, and I fixed up the blog title a little today. I can't figure out how to center it; so, I'm just pretending that it is in the right spot. :) But... it's not really working to try to talk myself into believing that. Oh, well. All the cute little buttons and borders and circles are from my friend Lisa at Little Dreamer Designs. You can see all her cute things at: http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=5 You should see her Good Morning Lucille Kit. It has coffee and these cute little eggs and a sunshine paper. I really want to get it, but I am trying really hard to be good! :) I will probably get it to cheer myself up one day though because the more I look at it, the more I want to be bad! Anyway, she is a really sweet person, and she has a little girl Kylie's age.
Today was really hot, but I only went out once in the heat for some medicine. Poor little Ari. She has so much stuff draining down the back of her throat. She sounds terrible when she tries to talk and breathe. You know what I'm thankful for?- air conditioning. I was thinking how much more miserable she would be if it was hot inside too. We are having a mini camp out in our room tonight. The girls are on sleeping bags on the floor because they both wanted to sleep with me, and Ari wanted Jas to sleep with us too. So, this was my solution to everyone being with us and me being able to give medicine quickly and get back to sleep. Last night was like a three ring circus-First, Ari wanted to sleep in Kylie's room; so, we set up the sleeping bag on Kylie's floor. Then, she called a while later wanting to go to her room. At 11:00, she was up with a 103 degree temperature. So, I moved her to our room to keep an eye on her. But Jas started feeling horrible and asked if we could sleep in the other room so that he could have more room in the bed. So, I moved to Ari's floor in the sleeping bag. Then, in the morning, she moved down on the floor with me. Plus, the dog and cat always like to add to the confusion in the night. I don't mind it anymore because I am just glad for our crazy family. When Kylie was little, it seemed like so much more of a big deal to be up a lot in the night; but, now, its just funny when I think about it.
My friend Melissa told me about these great things for colds. If you need something to help when you are stuffy, Vicks plug in things are great! They're called Gentle Vapors.
Ari is so sweet while she's sick. She wants to take care of Jas because he's sick. Last night she said, "You should get a bowl of jello for Daddy too." She looks terrible but doesn't complain. She threw up last night a little, and she didn't cry-just said "There's some on my hand." She cuddles and wants me to hold her hand. I love her and feel so bad for her.
Well, so much for a short post! Ha! Good night!

No comments: