Friday, October 19, 2007

meet the sweetest guy in the world...



...It's my Jas! It has been another week of sickies-this time Kylie mostly. Poor thing has had a fever since last Friday, and she even threw up last night because she was coughing so hard. Ari has been feeling bad off and on too. Yesterday, Jas came home and told me that he had rented 2 movies for us and asked his mom and dad to keep the girls tonight so that we could go on a date! He said he felt bad for me because I hadn't gotten out much. He also went to Walmart to get Kylie some pop for her stomach and two little Transformers (robots the girls call them) to cheer them up. What an awesome guy!



Here is a layout that I made using a collab kit from Funky Playground. I mostly used Gina Marie Huff's papers and elements.



This is another page that I made using a kit from Danielle Young called Everyday Blessings. I love the name that she chose because it made me think about the little things that I should be more thankful for. Her kit will be released at Oscraps soon.




Have a happy day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layouts - I have had sick kids this week too!

Angela Maggard said...

sorry about your kids! it's so hard to see them uncomfortable!