Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I finally did it.... and now I don't know what to write...

I finally created a blog. I've been wanting to for a while because it just sounded fun. But, now I'm kinda scared to write anything. In case you haven't noticed, I love to scrapbook. Just this weekend I was accepted as a creative team member for Danielle Young at Oscraps. I've tried a couple times to become one, but without any success. I was really excited and suprised that I got picked. :) Anyway, enough about that. Today was a great day. I saw one of my old students at the library. She was so grown up! It doesn't seem that long ago that I had her in my 3rd grade class! My dd and I had a lot of fun at the library. They had a little mommy/ baby class and we got to sing and read together with a lot of other moms. Well, I guess I did it- I wrote my first entry! Yeah! :)

1 comment:

Lisa Warren said...

yippee on the Oscraps Creative Team! They've just got one new talented gal on board! :)