Thursday, October 11, 2007

New page

Hi! Well, we're all feeling better! Yeah!!! :) I got to volunteer yesterday at Kylie's school, and it was sooo much fun to play teacher again! I loved meeting some of the kids in her class and seeing their little personalities! I could have stayed there all day! This is the month of birthdays- Jas' dad, my mom and dad, and lots of kids in Kylie's class! I'm making potatoes and desert to go along with Jas' awsome steaks (way better than a restaurant!!!) for mom and dad tonight. Mom and dad got to go to Kylie's school today for lunch with her. They won't be here for Grandparent's Day next week. I'm sure Kylie's loving it. Well, here's a new page with some stuff I love from the-lilypad.com Have a happy day! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great LO. Hi from another of Gina's Girls.

Angela Maggard said...

Ah! Thanks! Hello to you too! ;)