Friday, October 5, 2007

So Thankful

Just wanted to take time to be thankful tonight. First, I'm thankful that I know Jesus. I'm thankful for a family that prays for each other. God helps me through so many things, and I really know that they are praying and God is listening. Then, I'm thankful for Jas. What a perfect match for me. He balances my spontaneous nature and has taught me to be positive. He always does dishes for me and helps around the house (dishes are probably my least favorite thing to do). Tonight, Ari didn't want the soup that I thought might help her feel better. (She didn't eat but a couple bites of anything all day.) Instead, she wanted doughnuts. So, poor Jas, who isn't feeling well at all, went out for doughnuts. And, she ate about half of one!!!! What a sweetie I am married to! Then, I am thankful that I have girls! They are so much fun! I love that I can trust Kylie with anything. She always tells the truth and follows the rules. She loves to cuddle and tells me that she misses me at school. She drew some pictures of her family at school, and they made me feel so loved and special. On one page it said...I need______. She put "my mom" and drew a picture of us holding hands (actually, it's just her and I connected by a long line which means that we're holding hands :) She is learning to read and gets as excited as I do about it. She is very compassionate, and has been working around the house to earn money for a little boy that her Sunday School class is trying to help. I am so proud of her. Ari is just full of love for everyone and everything. She cried so many times today because the "anties" that she had in a little cup wouldn't move. Apparently, ants should always move. :) She thought one was dead once and just had huge tears. She tells random people at the grocery store that she loves them, and she is always giving out kisses and hugs. She has been my buddy while Kylie is at school. I love going places with her because she is a wanderer like me. To us, life is much better when it is going slowly. We love to just see stuff. One day, I took her on a bike ride, and she said I was going fast!!! I don't think I have ever been told that! It was great that she was content to go at my extremely slow pace! :) I have a million other things to be thankful for, but I think I'll quit for tonight.

No comments: