Friday, May 1, 2009

neglected blog and scrapping again...

wow! what a week! I feel like a hampster in one of those little wheels! And, this weekend is just as crazy... birthday party for G. Grandma tonight. Tomorrow... soccer sign-ups, Mother/ daughter banquet, birthday party #2 for Nicole. Sunday... church, Jas will take the girls to do their PeeWee performance at Grandma's church at night while I go to a baby shower... Then, Weight Watchers and gymnastics on Monday...etc...

Ok, enough of that... I am also working on pictures from last weekend's photoshoots (5 of them!) and a new photography blog that will have those pictures on it... Oh, and last night, after figuring out how to get my blog somewhat like I liked (at least a start), Ann emailed me and asked if that was how to spell "dandelions"... And, since I'm a terrible speller, I found out that another girl had apparently had the EXACT same thought for a name (Dandelion Wishes)... So, I had to go back and redo everything because I can't spell! lol!!!!
Today, I scrapped a page with TaylorMade's Composure Kit: Available @ Catscrap during her Guest Spot there! It's awesome having my two CTs at the same place for a month!!! :) Click for credits:

Here's some pages that I haven't posted in the galleries yet... oops!! The first 3 were for the last two issues of The Daily Scrapper. The first one used Ida and Gabi's collab @ Catscrap (It's a Girl Thing) The last one is from Creashen's sprung kit @ The Digi Files for May and on June 1, Sprung will be available at CatScrap .

Oh, I lost 2 lbs. last week at Weight Watchers! That makes 14! :) Almost 3 of these that I'm not carrying around with me!!!! Mom pointed that out to me the other day! That's a lot when you visualize it!

I looked it up, and I have lost the equivalent of a large one of these! LOL!!!

No comments: