Sunday, May 10, 2009

Good end to a Bad day...

Just wanted to let you know that the day ended well... We had our little tea party (with coffee). Although it wasn't as dressy and perfect as I had imagined it, it was really, really nice! Actually, it was better than it would have been if I had put tons of time into dressing everyone up and making everything "perfect"! We had little crackers with meat and cheese, veggies and dip, angel food cake, cherry pie filling, and whipped topping (only 1 point for this!), and Nilla wafers with Nutella and banana (not so good for you, but small! :) We found hats from around the house and enjoyed our coffee and supper! :)


my girls...love you!!!!! xoxo




look at that one eye... but still smiling

done with taking pictures...lol

good sport

5 comments:

Maria said...

Great pictures and so happy you had a good end after all!

Annika said...

What a nice ending of that day! Great pics!! :) Looked yummy!!!

granny1 said...

I never know what you guys will come up with but it is always fun looking. I am happy it ended in a happy way.

Unknown said...

love the photos and I really really like that crochetted? hat! its adorable!!!

glad all was well! hahaha. and wow to the colours of the photos! is it an action? or do you like me have to do them step by step in photoshop elements? hahahaha
well whatever it is, I love the colour!!!

Unknown said...

Love the photos too ;-)))))))))