Friday, May 29, 2009

little tradition

We started doing this every once in a while, and it's really nice for all of us, i think.

We all take turns saying something nice about everyone else in our family. Seems simple, but I know that I love hearing what my family likes about me. And, since Kylie was the one who suggested doing it again the other night at supper, she must feel the same. :)

Here's what my girls said about me the last 2 times we played:

Ari:
1) She liked that I'm so soft and squishy. lol!
2) She liked that I snuggle with her and feel bad for her when she's sick. (awww!)

Kylie:
1) She likes that I itch her back. :)
2) She likes that ______ ? I can't think of it, but I will come back later when I do...

Anyway, I love this simple game we play...
Jas is loved for his craziness and wrestling.
And, the girls like that the other one plays with them. :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ahhh what a great tradition!!! And so sweet of your girls!!!!