Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day?????

LOL!! I have to share my Mother's Day so far... I'm sure that there's other moms that will relate to these kind of holidays!! lol!!

This Mother's Day might be really funny someday...
It started out on Friday by taking the girls to the doctor and finding out that Kylie had pink eye, a sinus infection, and fluid on her ears and Ari had a sinus infection and double ear infections...

We have to give eye drops 4 times a day for 10 days because of the pink eye... Kylie was terrified and went bolistic, and I totally lost my temper with her on the 3rd time we had to give them yesterday. I've never yelled at the kids, but I did yesterday... It was just crazy... She's nuts when it comes to getting them!

Then, Jas was getting really sick too and wasn't in the happiest of moods... ;)
We had his mom and dad over for a movie and popcorn for mother's day (which was fun!).
At the end, Ari accidentally bashed my lip with the back of her head and my lip swelled up right away... I looked hideous!!! lol!!

After that, I was planning a slumber party with the girls.... It turned into a NO slumber party because Ari was now sick with croup and we spent the night steaming in the bathroom, with her head in the freezer (for the cold air), or blowing her nose. Oh, and I tried to go to the bathroom once; and, as soon as I sat down, I heard loud screaching at pitches that you can only imagine... Ari was mad at Kylie again for something again... She had been yelling at her for her feet on her side, for taking the blankets, etc... throughout the night... YIKES!!
Now, Ari's eye is leaking the yucky stuff, and so we had to start the eye drops with her...

We were going to have a tea party and make little cute snacks today, but I'm not sure we will get around to that or that we will even survive the day...lol!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh no, Angela! I'm so sorry!!! I can't help but laugh though at the whole senario!!! I can so see this happening and NO it is not funny...well at least not at the time but you'll look back and laugh one day! I really hope you do survive the day and actually have a nice end to your mother's day after all! Take care and TFS!
((hugs))

Unknown said...

LMAO!!! I really think the best, life saving trait a person can have is a sense of humour!!!!!!

my hats off to you gir1!!!!!

this was such a funny, great post!

granny1 said...

I hope Ari did not take any lessons from Kylie on getting the drops in her eyes, unless it was to just stand still and take your medicine and have it done and over with. You ask me if I had any Mothers Days like this and I could not remember but you will have pics and journaling of your Mothers Day. Hopefully all will be healed soon and things back to more of a normal life. Mum is praying for all of you. Love you!