Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Little Studio

...is complete (at least for now). :) Jason has been so supportive with my new obsession. Someone asked what I have for lights, and so I just thought I would list it out in this post if anyone wants to know. :)

Camera: Canon Rebel XSi and the kit lens (EF-S 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS) from Newegg.com
Lighting: Photogenic STUDIOMAX III SOFTBOX KIT from B and H Photo
Reflector: Promaster System Pro 5 in one reflector (from local store) Here's a similiar one that also has a stand.
Hot Shoe to Hot Shoe Safe Sync (to get my light and cord to attach to my Canon)... this was something I didn't know that I would need until after I tried to find a hole that the little thingy would fit in and couldn't. :( It was $70! Can you believe it?!!! :(
Backgrounds: These will be here hopefully on Tuesday!!! :) Denny Photo Black and Savage 107" x 12yds Background Paper (Super White) and Savage BACKGROUND PORT-A-STAND w/FREE 53" WHITE
Toy: :) baLens 58mm WHITE BALANCE LENS CAP

So... now, I just have to learn to take pictures...lol!! :)

No comments: