Monday, March 30, 2009

Here's a new layout from me... I used "Once Upon a Time" from Colors with Caryn . She's a really sweet person who has just opened her store @ Enchanted Studio Scraps. :)

Today, we actually felt better for the first time in 2 weeks!!! The sun was shining, Kylie didn't cough any when she woke up, Ari ate well, and I had some energy! It was great!!! I went shopping for a couple dresses for Kylie since she doesn't have any clothes for the spring... She's outgrown almost everything from last year! :) And, she must be wearing size 11 shoes! Yikes, her feet have really grown, and I'm going to have to take back the cute sandals I found for her at Target...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Angela, thank you for the gorgeous layout - you really did a wonderful job!

Glad to hear you're all feeling better. We're just getting over stuff ourselves. Four of us on antibiotics! Aaaak!

I had to take some shoes back the other day, too ;) They grow FAR too quickly. Find me some bricks!