Monday, March 16, 2009

Apex Mission Blog

My church has started a missions blog, and I'm very excited about it... You can find the link in my blog list or here. Jason, the girls, and I are very excited about being involved with our church's missionary opportunities and just with reaching out to the people that we are with daily. Jas has been thinking and praying about starting a Bible reading group at our house, and the girls and I are collecting money for the children in Africa who don't have water or food. I'm also excited about 5 day clubs possibly this summer! :) Kylie has been very concerned about 2 of the girls in her class that she knows are unsaved. She has been witnessing to them, and we hope that at least one of them will be able to start coming to Sunday school with her. :) Please pray for Jas and I to teach the girls properly and that we will make wise choices about what God wants us involved in. :)

No comments: