Friday, March 27, 2009

I was working on a couple more pictures today. I think I finally got the umbrella one more how I like it...less red in the skin. I love the one of Jenni and Hunter! :)
Yesteday, I finally took Kylie and Ari to the doctor. Kylie was running a fever in the morning. So, she had double ear infections and Ari had a swolen sinuses from allergies. They both have an antibiotic now, and I'm hoping that someday soon (after more than a week of this!), we will be back to normal... I had come to the end of the mom rope yesterday about supper time... You know the time that you finally just lose it and totally flip out over the dumbest little thing... Yep, that was me last night... I'm sick, tired, and have heard more whining and fighting than I can handle...lol... Hopefully, we will be better soon- for the kids sake!! lol!!

No comments: