Thursday, March 19, 2009

I scrapped!

It's been a while! I just haven't been too inspired, but I love these handwritten words from TaylorMade (actually almost everything is from her in this page) and this picture of Ari. It was part of my very first photo shoot with my new light, softbox, and reflector! I actually had very few good pictures because I have so much to learn! lol! But, I love taking pictures and learning things! I have my first practice shoot with Jenni's baby boy (Hunter) tomorrow! I'm excited and a bit nervous! I hope that they don't think I'm a big dork because I'm really green at taking pictures!! :) Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

That page is awesome!! I love everything from Taylor made too!

Have posted what lighting system you got? I'm on the hunt for a good on!

BTW we love Boonshoft too (we have a really good friend that lives in Xenia!).

Therese said...

Your photosessin is going to fab !!! I am sure about that - and your last page is ....fantabulous !!!!!!

todido said...

this is more than fantastic!! love it! and of course good luck:)