Monday, June 8, 2009

Teacher/ Grad Gifts and Time to Vent...

Here's the teacher gift I made... I hope that it's ok... I'm not talented in the sewing area!!! lol!!!



Sometimes, just a couple things can make an already busy week almost unbearable... We started out the week with a crazy bang...
Saturday, we planted the garden (which is actually 4 mini gardens wherever there is a little space for them... Then, we stained the swingset (Ari stained Ari). Then, we ate lunch, stained more, showered everyone, and napped. Then, we made porkchops (on the grill) and "fried" potatoes and ate outside... This was followed by watermellon (even for the dog!) and another quick shower for the sticky girls. Then, I read to the girls before bed... Awesome family day!

Sunday, we went to church in the morning and stayed for a very long VBS meeting... At around 1:00, we got home, ate lunch, and napped... Then, got up and tried to find clothes for the girls to wear to Grandma and Grandpa's church... I could not find their skirts ANYWHERE! Don't know why that really set me off, but it did... Anyway, then we watched the girls sing their solos for their last PeeWee performance... They were so cute! Then, we stayed late for them to have their icecream party...
so... as you can see... it started busy...
Then, the night seemed to get worse... Jas and I weren't feeling well all day... [I felt like my head was full of helium and my eyes couldn't keep up with my head's movements... Jas had terrible heartburn during our church, and we had a nasty little fight because we were in bad moods...] So, after we got the kids in bed, we started watching some cage fighting that we'd been looking forward to... But, somewhere in there he got more depressed (don't know what triggered it) and went from very loving to really nasty... So, we had another nasty fight and went to bed...

This morning, things looked a bit better, but I had to go get a sonogram on my thyroid (the dr. noticed that it was swollen on Friday's visit) and some blood taken... So, I worked on Kylie's teacher's gift this morning... Then, dropped her at Grandma's and went to the hospital... very late for my appointment, but it worked out... Then, I had to have a young guy do the sonogram which made me nervous a bit, but at least it was funny. Once he said something about a gloiter, and I was like, "I hope I don't have one of those because that sounds gross!" Turns out, I dont' think i have one of those... lol... Blood work went the same as always... the poke, Angela turns green, cold sweat, feet up, cool paper towel... but this nurse was not very nice or compassionate... even caught her drumming her fingers on the counter... nice. Anyway, everyone else was really nice there; so, it was ok. Then, I was going to Walmart and Janet was already there with Ari... So, we met and I took Ari. Then, I rushed to try to gather everything we needed, but was unsuccessful... Had to ask Janet to get Kylie from school because I wasn't going to make it... Picked up subs, then Kylie (and Ari's groceries that she told grandma that we needed-milk, cheetos, bananas...lol!!). Then, unloaded groceries. Finished as Jas arrived. Sat down to eat subs... same not so happy attitude landed us upset again... so, i hope tonight to work on a picture order and try to not yell at each other. I have two more graduation coffee gift card thingies to make too... or, i may just spend the night crying... we will see... when Jas gets depressed, it really affects things... I hope he feels better soon...

1 comment:

Annika said...

Oh gosh Angela, hate it when days are like that! Hope you all feel better soon!!! But hey...great looking gift!!!