Friday, June 5, 2009

I wanted to show you a lift of a VERY talented scrapper (Eva) who is being spotlighted over at Catscrap... You can also participate in this challenge in the forum and win a $10 GC!!
My Page: "a new me"

Journaling: I started weight watchers about 3 1/2 months ago. Since then, I've lost 17 pounds and feel so much better about myself! A couple weeks ago, I got my hair cut short and finally colored it blonde! I've wanted to do this for about 3 years, but just haven't followed through... A friend, who hadn’t seen me in a while, didn’t recognize me at church Sunday! She said I looked really good. Jas told me I looked gorgeous when I showed him my new outfit (from the junior’s section!!!!) the other day! He said I looked like I did when we got married and that he was proud of me! I’m so happy that my MIL invited me to WW, and that I will be able to be a more confident me this summer... I’m hoping to sport a bikini on vacation!!!

Click image for credits (mostly from Creashens and Joana @ Catscrap)

Eva's page: "sjarmtroll" And, I was shocked to find out that I have a page in the scrapper awards @ DST for Best Use of Negative Space ! So many of my friends also won awards... You can check out all the beautiful pages here!



No comments: