Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Almost Over!!

This week has been busy, but it has turned out pretty great! :) Yesterday, I went to Weight Watchers, and at least lost instead of staying the same or gaining... only 1/2 pound, but I'll take it! Then, I took Ari to gymnastics... Last night, I got everything ready for our big day today...
Today, so far, has gone very smoothly! We had to leave at 8:00 and got out by 8:13 (after taking pictures of the last day!) We had to go with Plan B (the closer gas station) for Kylie's teacher's coffee. Kylie picked and pushed the button for the coffee, we paid, then assembled the little gift... Then, were only slightly late getting into the school for the Recognition Breakfast! So, we had to sit on the floor, but I got to visit with Brett's (Kylie's little crush) mom. She has 3 boys and seems really nice... She said, "Wouldn't it be funny if they ended up getting married in 30 years?! Well, that would be really cute- he's like a carbon copy of Jas (thin, orange-red hair, very energetic, and loves to make people laugh!) Kinda weird how much alike they are!! Anyhoo, then, cute little Alison (Kylie's friend from her class) came in late without a Mommy; so, we helped her get her doughnut and juice and visited a little... Then, we went to say goodbye to the 2nd grade teacher that I always thought was amazing while i was teaching there... She's retiring (right before kylie could be in her class...:( But, she really likes the other second grade teacher and talked highly of her! I found out today that she goes to the Nazarene church here in town... So, that's really cool! :) Anyway, then Ari and I went to the library for story time and to pick out some books... That was really fun, and I didn't have to go to the bank after! Turns out that Andy (my cousin) and his wife and 3 kids won't be staying the night tomorrow; so, we won't be cleaning tonight... That's a little more relaxing... We will just go to the Creation Museum tomorrow with them! I'm looking forward to that... Jas is coming, and it will be a great way to start off Kylie's summer break!!! I just got the 6 1/2 lb. pork roasts in the oven, and they will be ready for making pulled pork sandwiches with homemade coleslaw tonight for supper... Jas will be coming home after 2:00; so that he can go pick up his new....


Well, I will show you a picture of that tomorrow!!! But, it's going to be totally FUN!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Here's where we are going tomorrow!!! Creation Museum

No comments: