Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today

I had such a fun morning with Ari! We had to go mail a Netflix movie that we'd lost the free sending sleeve for.. So, I had to get postage for it... As we were walking in, Ari kept grabbing her jeans, and I discovered that they were on totally backwards! So, after we fixed that, we went to the library to drop off and pick up some books... We got some really fun ones and found out it was storytime day! So, we went in to that, and they had cute songs and fingerplay things and 3 cute books... Ari participated in all the motions and LOVED it!! She was just so much fun!! We are hoping to go back again to more of these.. She had remembered going before but it's been a long time. She likes so many things that Kylie didn't really care that much for.... So, I have to remember that if Kylie wasn't totally into some things, that doesn't mean that Ari won't be... I feel bad that I'd kinda given up doing some of these things... I want to start trying some with Ari this year.... It will be my last with her at home... *sniff* I made Kylie some dirt cake in little cups with little spoons and fake flowers for her snack for the spring party tomorrow... And, Jas and I packed the little eggs with tiny chocolate bunnies for her egg hunt at school tomorrow... It's been a busy but pretty great day!! :) Thankfully, Bill and Janet took the girls to gymnastics and supper tonight so that we could get some stuff done!!! Oh, and I was a pound less this morning!!! I hope to hit 10 lbs. at Weight Watchers this week!! :)

No comments: