Saturday, April 18, 2009

Crack me up!

This morning, I was getting ready and listening to the girls play. They totally cracked me up when I heard them say this about the ring pops they were playing pretend with...

Kylie: "Is this candy because I'm on a diet?"
Ari: "Yes, but it's sugar free. No points."

Here's a couple other funny things they've said in April:

Ari when getting a box of candy from Great Grandma on Easter: "Is it fat free?"

Ari when Grandma was putting the spray butter on something: "That's good for you. It doesn't have any points."

Ari when Nicole asked her if the Easter bunny had come to visit: "It's not about that. It's all about God."

2 comments:

Therese said...

KIDS !!! LOL - they are soooo funny :)

granny1 said...

Now you know what you sound like, they can repeat it word for word. When they grow up I wonder which things they will never say to their kids????? It just gives me great smiles!!!! love you, pumpkin
granny1