Monday, April 20, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday!



My mom told me I needed to check the dailydigi.com for their post about muffin tins! And, it was SO COOL! I totally want to do this with my kids (especially this summer!) Here's the site to check for a theme each Monday... My Cup Overfloweth. Then, you just load up the muffin tins. I had never heard of Bento Boxes, but they also look cool (very similiar idea). I could get these for a lunch box for school for Kylie maybe. But, back to the muffin tins... I didn't know about this in time, but next week's theme is an underwater one! I'm so excited for this one because it sounds like so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

We would LOVE to have you! Just add your post to our Mr. Linky! We POST on Monday's but essentially, you can have your tin ANY day of the week!