Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Muffin Tin Monday

Here's our Muffin Tin Monday! The theme was "goes AWOL". So, we had our meal in a tent and had a camping theme. We had food that you could cook on a campout- grilled cheese, apples, and smores (I had to improvise with tiny marshmellows, M&Ms for the chocolate, and animal crackers for the graham crackers.) Oh, and there was hot chocolate too! Then, it's Poetry month, and the library has a little prize for people who read 30 poems this month. So, the girls and I read poems in the tent up until bedtime. Lots of fun! :)

8 comments:

Annika said...

It sound sooo fun to be apart of your familu, you guys always comes up with the funniest things to do!!! Can I come and live with you?? ;)

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

not sure if you meant to enter it that way, but your link was broken on the mr. Linky for MTM, so I went ahead and corrected it for you!

granny1 said...

COOL GOING PUMPKIN!!!! LOOKS LIKE A REAL FUN TIME WITHOUT THE RAIN. POOR JASON DID NOT HAVE HIS FIRE GOING. THE GIRLS WILL HAVE LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES WITH THE TWO OF YOU.

Dee Light said...

What fun!! Kid always love a tent and when you add food...well all the better. Great job.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I love your smores improv! What a great idea...

Bunk bed tents was one of the funnest thing about having a bunk bed when I was little. :)

Val

' said...

I love the camp out theme! So creative!

Homeschool Friend said...

How adorable! I LOVE this idea! Guess what we'll be doing for lunch tomorrow!!!!

THANKS for the idea!!!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Hand to come back and tell you how cute your "camp out" theme is! I love the "smores"!!