Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pictures from this weekend

We went to PA to visit the fam this weekend... I posted some pictures on my other blog if you want to see... http://365momentsinmylife.blogspot.com/ :) We had a really fun and relaxing time. Ari was feeling badly on Friday and only seemed to get worse. So, after Weight Watchers yesterday, I took her to the doctor. I told the girls that we paid $20 to have the doctor tell us that she needs to burp! lol! The antibiotic apparently didn't agree with her stomach and the doctor prescribed- POP! :) Which, of course, Ari doesn't like! So, I coaxed her to drink a small glass and we rejoiced when we heard a loud fart! Hooray! The things that we celebrate when we are moms!! lol!! Oh, and get this! I had to lose 1/2 lb. to get my 10 lb. ribbon at Weight Watchers! I lost 1/4! Go figure! lol!!

3 comments:

audrey neal said...

that's cracking me up! cute story!

Jill said...

Congrats on the TDS spotlight this month!!

Catherine said...

Yes I was coming to say congrats too, I really enjoyed reading it!

I miss you so much!you are the best! :)