Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What if...

Can you imagine living 100 or so years ago and having a cold? I know that a cold really isn't that big a deal, but it's enough to make you feel pretty miserable. What if there were no Advil or Tylenol or Theraflu? ...And, your oldest kid was also sorta sick and your youngest wasn't eating and was kinda not seeming just right and your oldest spilled milk and cereal on the couch and you needed to take them to gymnastics and then Target and they weren't good in Target and then you get home and your house smelled like sour milk because the garbage needed emptied and your oldest was wimpering because she had been bad and you got after her and she couldn't watch Wall-E with popcorn and then you needed to fill up a water cup and read and empty the garbage and make something to eat and take a shower..... ALL WITHOUT ANYTHING TO NUMB THE YUCKY FEELINGS?!!!!! Yikes!!! I might say like Ari has said a couple times lately in her very dramatic way.... "I wish I'd never been borned!" So, I am thankful for Advil and Theraflu, and I will be drugging myself up soon and hoping that I wake up tomorrow and all of this was just a bad dream... :) Goodnight.

No comments: