Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sad day...


My dad called this morning to say that my Grandma had a massive stroke last night. Please pray for her. Her left side is paralyzed. I know that my Grandma is older and will have problems, but it's still hard to hear. She said a long time ago to me that they let old people live too long these days. That strangely always makes me feel better. She is ready for Heaven whenever God lets her come home. :) And she told me that she's not scared. I sure do love her and wish I could be there right now. We took this picture the last time we went to PA-less than 2 weeks ago. I'm so glad that I took it now. God was so good to make me feel like I needed to take it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am with you in this difficult moment and I'll understand even better than myself I have learned a horrible new this week because my dad aged only 62 years declared a horrible disease.
Bon courage and friendships.

Therese said...

Hi, I am so sorry to hear this - she is having my prayers - hugs to all of you.

Therese said...

How are things going....?