Wednesday, November 26, 2008

25 days until Christmas!!

Here are some places to visit for Christmas countdowns with freebies!! Check them everyday... Catscrap's link is only good for one day!! :)

Santa's at Catscrap
Scrapbook Graphic's Blog
(You should read Raven's Ramblings post too- so funny!)

Tomorrow I hope to go to Walmart for:
-Martha Stewart's Christmas magazine
(It has some really cute crafts and awesome New Year's recipes!)
-Cinnamon smelling pinecones (for the crafts)- I knew that there had to be a use for those!! Yay! -Christmas cards that I sent to be printed
-a few random things that I don't need...
-doilies (how do you spell that?) for a craft that I found on the Martha Stewart site...
Aren't these pretty? Maybe we will make them for the back door...
(picture is linked to directions)

I will have to modify this because I have no idea what snowflakes she is talking about, but maybe we can just use doilies and cut them and then use decopage or fabric stiffener like she says. I wonder where to find that at Walmart...

By the way, I'm not a huge fan of Martha Stewart because I think that she is kinda stuck on herself and treats people sorta like that when she has them as guests... but, I do like her Christmas ideas!!! :)

Maybe I will make the cinnamon, nutmeg, orange, and water over the stove concoction that my mom made around Christmas time. I love that smell!!

No comments: