Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas...

*Hum "Jingle Bells" as you read*
...at Walmart. Yesterday, I went to Walmart and heard the inevitable, "It's not even Thanksgiving, and they have Christmas." But, I am happy!! I love Christmas music, and I was in such a happy mood with all the Christmas music playing as I shopped! Now, if I was a Walmart worker (which, btw, is what Ari aspires to be when she grows up), I might be kinda scared that those same songs repeated for 2 months might begin to get old.... But, since I'm not, play on Walmart!!
And, Catscrap is in the holiday mood. Here's some new stuff for all your Christmas needs (well, maybe wants....
From Catrine:


From Birgit: Coming tomorrow, and get your Pay Pal ready cause it's awesome!
From Madame Mim:

From Ida, Vibeke, and Kasia:

And, you won't want to miss what's coming tomorrow at After 5 Designs!!! Here's a hint: It's huge and beautiful and sweet!!!

I'm planning a trip to IKEA again for a few decorations. (the picture at the top is from there)They have some of the prettiest dangling things. And, I love the red wreath they have for the front door.... Plus, I'm going to need some more Lingonberries for crepes!! They are so yummy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought your brother was the family sales person but you are doing a great job also. Very pretty things!!!! When you go to get the berries maybe you should get an extra jar for Christmas breakfast with your parents???? Love granny1