Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow!!!

The girls were so excited to see snow on the ground today! Kylie had a snow day, and we had so much fun! We went out to play in it, had hot cocoa with extra marshmellows, and made snow icecream with tons of sugar, sprinkles, and M&Ms. Ari tried making a snow angel, but was not really loving it after lying down on the ground. She wanted to go in after about 10 min. Kylie was covered from head to toe and LOVED it. She went out again with Jas later to build a snowman and throw more snow. Happy day! Here's some new pages! Oh, and my mom's side of the family has a sweet new baby boy!!! Can't wait to get home for Christmas so I can get my hands on the little cutie!!! :) Give him a kiss for me!

Here's my newest one using Gina Huff's Cherishing Every Moment Add-On kit:
Here is one I made for Monica Larsen using her new kit from Scrapbook-Elements. I am now a member of her creative team!!! She also sells at scrapscandistyle.com .
Here is one using Kelly Thompson's Animal Crackers Kit from scrapbookbytes.com and Madame Mim's Circus Kit at scrapscandistyle.com .

No comments: