Monday, December 17, 2007

My Scrapbook Buddy...

I am on several CT teams with annscraps. Here is a link to her gallery: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=10217&cat=500 We have similar styles and like the same kind of scrapbooking supplies. I love her sense of humor. She cracks me up! Well, we kinda just started talking and emailing and became good friends. It's really fun to tell each other where all the deals and free stuff is! She suggested that we have a Christmas chat and do a lift of each other's pages for a present. We talked for 1 1/2 hours last night and could have kept talking except that we both needed to get back to our hubbies! :) Here are our lifts. This first one is my lift of her LO called "Madisen". I used mostly stuff from catscrap. Here's the link to catscrap: http://catscrap.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new&zenid=1917d8a8b0b21e1ca81a5bfe855d6dd3

Here's the page of hers that I lifted. She used stuff from Gina Huff at Weeds and Wildflowers.
Here's the page that she made for me using stuff from the collab kit at the Digi Chick. I love the shaped text and the sequins!
Here is the page that she lifted of mine. I used stuff from Jomi's collab on this page.

No comments: