Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Can't Dance....LOL!


Here is Kylie at her little school Christmas concert. Kylie loves to dance at home, and everyone is always impressed with her rhythm! She is a born cheerleader. At her little concert, Jas and I were discussing why she wasn't dancing with the rest of the kids. I thought that she was nervous or concentrating. Well, when we asked, she said that her teacher had told the class not to dance around during the performance. (I'm guessing that this was meant for the kids that are always bouncing around and not for Kylie! :) Anyway, Kylie, who wouldn't dream of breaking a rule, picked out the motions that she thought wouldn't be dancing moves and did those!!!! LOL!


This is Christina- Kylie's best friend. They are both so tiny; so, I guess they got to stand beside each other! :)

No comments: