Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!!

I am so excited to be home for Christmas! HA! Now that song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day! When I was a kid, my brother and I used to try to say all the Christmas verses from memory on Christmas day. Usually, he would remember the parts that I got stuck on, and we would make it through the whole thing. We actually still do this as adults, and it is one of my favorite memories. This year, I have been teaching Kylie and Ari the verses so that they can say them too and carry on the tradition. They didn't learn all of them, but they have a pretty good start. I hope that they will always remember that Jesus is the reason that we have Christmas, and that His birth (even though it wasn't really on Christmas Day) is so important because He brought a way to be free from our sin and ready for heaven. Kylie asked Jesus in her heart just before she turned 4, and Ari has asked about it a couple times. I so want Jesus to be the most important One in their lives. He is the only One that will give them true peace and joy. Merry Christmas, everyone! Here is a video of the girls saying part of Luke 2. Ok, it's taking to long to upload. I will have to add it another time. Lots of Love!

No comments: