Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well, on Sunday, we will have exercised and watched what we ate for 3 weeks... I am noticing a difference especially in my stomach!! I've only missed about 4-5 days. So, that's not too bad considering that it's not always easy to fit it in some nights. :) I did it by myself today because Jas is sick. So, I have 4 more months until swimsuit season.... I'm going to make it this time!!! :) Here's what we've been using:

She about kills you in 20 minutes, but at least it's over fast. It's easy too... just normal stuff so that exercise-moves challenged people like me can follow it. I have it memorized; so, I just put on my Zen and listen to music the whole time. :)

Ari is starting to get a runny nose, and I didn't feel that great this morning... Jas had the aches and was freezing last night, and Kylie stayed home on Tuesday because she was sick... But, I'm so thankful that we haven't been sick nearly as much this winter!!!! I think we've only had one trip with the girls to the Dr. in the fall! So, hopefully, there won't be too many more sicknesses until spring gets here!!! :)

1 comment:

Therese said...

You are gonna make it !!!!!