Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bad SAHM....

Kylie's sick with a bit of a cold today.... I kept her home from school. I actually overslept and thought that since she was sick, I might as well keep her home.... I feel very low though because I have been sleeping in some in the morning instead of getting up and fixing breakfast, getting vitamins, etc. for the girls. I woke up to just how blah I've been lately with the house too... I get cooped up feeling and then just let things go because I feel kinda depressed.... Well, no more!... I am starting up with flylady again... I'm going to read with the girls and spend time doing what I should be doing. Going to bed earlier tonight too so that I will be up for breakfast and learning verses while we eat and get ready on time... Shame on me... :(

No comments: