Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7 days...

Jas and I have exercised 7 days in a row tonight! It's actually becoming a habit, and I love the way I feel when we are done! We have been using Jillian's 30 Day Shred most nights, and I totally recommend it! I can actually feel a little difference in my stomach. Jas, of course, has lost a ton of weight and looks awesome already.... Guys only have to think the word diet, and they lose 15 lbs.! But, I'm really thankful that he's going to stick with it for me! I soooo need the motivation and company! My goal is to wear one of these this summer and look good in it!!! :)

5 comments:

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Way to go you guys!!! I love how I feel after a good WO too!! :)

Therese said...

I am sure you are gonna make it !!!! GO GIRL !!

Therese said...

Go check out my blog as I gave you an award :)

todido said...

I have something for you on my blog!!
hugs