Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick..

Today, we all stayed home.... Hopefully, this extra rest will help us all to recover and get back to normal... Jas and Ari are the sickest followed by Kylie and then me. I don't have time to be sick as mom would say. :) Anyhow, I had to cancel Jas' eye appointment for today, and the girls didn't go to gymnastics. We also didn't go to church yesterday. In fact, we haven't been anywhere since Friday (except to the gas station for cough drops, milk, etc.)

On Saturday morning, my Uncle Leslie passed away. He was in so much pain at the end, and Aunt Sis said it was good that it was over. I felt so bad that she had to witness his death right after Grandma's, but she said it was a good home-going. He's happy and healthy in heaven!!! I am so happy that he was saved recently, and Aunt Sis said he grew so much in the last 2 months. I cried after I talked to her. I feel so badly for her, and it reminded me of Grandma.

No comments: