Thursday, December 18, 2008

*screaming and jumping up and down*

GUESS WHAT?!!!!! I was hugging Jas last night in the kitchen, and happened to glance over at our tree; and I see this sitting under it....!!!!!!!!

.....At first I just asked what it was because it didn't even register... Then, I was just in shock!! I mean, I thought I might get that for Christmas as a combined gift from Mom and Dad and Jas or something, but he said it wasn't a Christmas present because he had promised never to go over our limit ($50)... So, he had just gotten this for me early so that I could have awesome pictures of all the Christmas stuff!!!! I still feel guilty about it, but I'm really happy!!! Take a look at my new toy!!!!!! It's a Canon Rebel XSi!!!!

1 comment:

Denise Marie Olson said...

congrats and have fun with it!!!